Tuesday, November 21, 2006

November Ladies Saturday Fellowship

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 "Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

Psalm 30:4, 97:12 "Give thanks at the rememberance of His Holy Name."

1 Chronicles 16:34, 16:41, Psalm 106:1, 107:1, 118:1, 118:29, 136:1&2&3&26..."Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, His mercy endures forever!"

1 Chronicles 16:8, Psalm 105:1 "Oh, give thanks to the Lord! Call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples!"

Psalm 75:1 "We give thanks to You, O God, we give thanks! For Your wondrous works declare that Your name is near."

Psalm 107:8,15,21 "Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men!"

Psalm 56:12-13 "I am under vows to You, O God; I will present my thank offerings to You. For You have delivered me from death and my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before God in the light of life."

God has given us every reason to be thankful!

2 comments:

Maddy said...

hey erin, i'm typing this for the second time because the internet's evil. anyways,
i was wondering if you could possibly send me a copy of those notes you used for november's ladies' thing. remember how i told you that 1 verse you said made a song in my head? well, i would like to rediscover that... unless of course you deleted the notes. in which case i guess the song was just meant for me, in my head.
well, thanx.

~christina aka maddy

Erin Green said...

Sorry Christina. Those WERE my notes. Anything beyond that was the Holy Spirit and just for you who were there. I can't even reemmber what I talked about!