Well, I'm a braceface. I figured since there is a break between Amy and Sarah, and we're already used to paying the orthodontist monthly, it's my turn for braces!
Saturday, September 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21
3 comments:
I can barely see 'em. I'll pray you adjust to them really quickly!
WOW! How long will you have to wear them. Did I ever tell you I had braces as an adult. Well I was 23, some would call that an adult. It did give me compassion for Heather and Shannon when they had them, Garrett lucked-out. And Cathy is right in this picture you can hardly tell. Good pic of you!
Ha Ha! now ya know how it feels!Enjoy,Love Ya!Sara McGregor.
Post a Comment