I hardly know what to say about this...
If you know us, you won't be too surprised!
Credits: Choreography by Kevin Green. Girls' dresses by Debbie Deal. Kevin's wardrobe provided by Sally Proventure. Make-up and Amy's hair by Judy Trumper. Sarah's hair by Erin Green. Carianne's hair by Amy Green. Music by Tower of Power.
4 comments:
So sad we missed it! Thank you, thank you for posting these videos! Hugs and kisses to you all!
THat is great, I am really impressed with your girls! Not suprised but very amused. thanks for sharing
Cathy told me to come see this...I'm so glad I did! You guys are so much fun! Wishing a God-filled new year to you and the family. *Hugs*...Rita
I just looked at this for the first time with Steph. Nothing could have been more entertaining! I'm not surprised you chose "Skatin' on Thin Ice" - that's our music! Who so brilliantly choreographed?
Post a Comment